Bangkok: Thu 24-Jan-2019 01:07 (UTC+7)
Ploenchit Fair at the British Embassy
| This event occurs in the past.|
|Date & Time: ||24-Nov-2018 10:00
|Location: ||in the grounds of the British Embassy |
|Member Cost: ||THB 0.00|
The British Community in Thailand Foundation for the Needy (BCTFN) will hold its traditional fund-raising event - Ploenchit Fair - from 10 am on Saturday 24thNovember. This year, the fair takes place where it was founded, at the British Embassy Bangkok.
All donations of goods or promotional materials will be used in our central pool of prizes for our 150+ stalls. Cash donation helps tremendously to cover BCTFN's set-up costs and the purchase of children’s prizes. All cash donations will be receipted and all donors listed in our programme given to every person who attends the Fair. Please contact Carolyn Tarrant or Porkaew Clarke, BCTFN office at 02 204 1587 or email - firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
Pre-sale entrance tickets are SOLD OUT
1,000 entrance tickets are available at the door. Adults THB 500. Children under 12 years FREE. Limited entry!
We sent out raffle tickets to your offices last week, and appreciate your help in selling these tickets prior to the fair. Should you wish to request for more tickets please contact Urosesri (Tem) at 02 651 5350-3 or email email@example.com. The last day for tickets with payment return is 12 noon on Friday 23rd November at the BCCT office or at the Grand Raffle stall on the day of the fair.
- Two round trip Economy Class tickets Bangkok-London/Manchester or any destinations in Europe donated by Oman Air plus two nights stay donated by The Landmark London
- One round trip Premium Economy Class ticket Bangkok-London donated by EVA Air
- Two nights stay in Sunrise Beach Villa including roundtrip speedboat transfer donated by Anantara Dhigu Resort & Spa Maldives
- LG Front Load Washer-Dryer (21 kg, 12 kg) valued THB 56,000 donated by Lazada Thailand
- Gift Cheque valued THB 35,000 donated by Standard Chartered Bank
- Two nights stay in Ocean View Terrace Suite donated by The Ritz-Carlton Koh Samui
- Two nights stay in Rajah Brooke Suite donated by 137 Pillars House Chiang Mai
- Two round trip tickets of all international FD flights donated by Air Asia plus two nights stay donated by OZO Wesley Hong Kong
- Gift voucher valued at THB 20,000 donated by King Power
- Gift voucher valued THB 20,000 donated by Budget Car & Truck Rental
- Two round trip tickets Bangkok-Phuket donated by Nok Air plus two nights stay donated by Amari Phuket
- Two round trip tickets Bangkok-Chiang Rai donated by Nok Air plus two nights stay donated by Le Meridien Chiang Rai
- Two round trip tickets of all domestic FD flights donated by Air Asia plus two nights stay donated by Centra by Centara Phu Pano Resort Krabi
- Two round trip tickets Bangkok-Phuket donated by Nok Air plus two nights stay donated by Movenpick Phuket
- Gift voucher valued at THB 10,000 donated by Tesco Lotus
any many more other prizes